Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I'm A Lawyer... and Not Just on TV

This last weekend my daughter became a Bat Mitzvah - the Jewish term used to honor the moment where a Jewish “kid” is considered an “adult.” Clearly, this is a religious moment and not a real life moment as she is far from an independent adult. However, it is a moment of huge significance as it does mark the entering into a new phase of life.

Today, I embarked on a new journey and felt like I had a Bat Mitzvah of sorts. Just like Hannah, I have had the opportunity to explore my growth. To examine where I have come from and make tweaks to get where I want to go.

I have joined Enenstein Ribakoff LaViña & Pham, a law firm in Los Angeles. I am Senior Counsel where I will be using my experience and passion to advocate in family law, custody, criminal, victim’s rights and other litigation.

I cannot express how excited I am to do what I do best – advocate on behalf of clients, fight for justice, be in a courtroom, and actually be a practicing lawyer again (and not just playing one on TV).

And just like a kid having a Bat Mitzvah, I am still me---the same ole’ Robin Sax. I still who love dissecting cases on TV with the hopes of helping others gain perspective and knowledge of the legal system. So, tune in tonight to Entertainment Tonight (check your local listings) where I weigh in on the latest celebrity lawsuit. This one involves Sophia Vergara's eggs and what Nick Loeb wants to do with them.

No comments: